Great results, personalized service, and affordable prices so every family has access to the representation they need.
Woody Law Firm, LLC can assist with:
- Legal Separation
- Premarital and Marital Agreements
- Complex Divorce Negotiations, Settlements, and Litigation
- Dissolution of Common Law Marriage
- Allocations of Parental Responsibility, including non-traditional family situations
- Dissolution of Civil Unions, Domestic Partnerships, and Same-Sex Marriages
- Parenting Time Disputes and Modifications
- Spousal Maintenance
- Modification or Enforcement of Child Support Orders
- Determinations of Home State Jurisdiction
- Grandparent Visitation
- Step-Parent and Second Parent Adoptions
- Civil Protection Orders
Woody Law Firm has recently added Mediation Services! Call now to schedule your mediation session at our lowest introductory rate!
We also have an in-house notary to better assist clients with speedy document execution.
In addition to offering traditional representation to clients looking to begin again personally and financially, Woody Law Firm, LLC offers limited representation (unbundled) services to those clients who may benefit from the ability to manage their own cases while still receiving effective legal advice through consultation on an as-needed basis. Under this model, clients receive legal advice specific to their needs without having to commit to a high retainer or ongoing attorney-client relationship. Such services may include:
- Drafting of court documents and settlement agreements
- Review of client-prepared documents
- Representation at settlement conferences and/or mediation
- Representation in court
Read more about Unbundled Legal Services on the Colorado Supreme Court Website.
Don’t forget to ask us about the Collaborative Divorce model to find out if it may be a good fit for your case.
Some legal advice is better – and can be less expensive in the long run – than no legal advice!
Parenting Coordinator/Decision Maker Services:
Attorney Jim Delman serves as a Parenting Coordinator/Decision Maker for families who would benefit from some assistance in making decisions together with the help of a neutral third party, but who do not have the time or resources to await and navigate the traditional courthouse process. Call us for more information!
Pro Bono Services: