About Jennie A. Lepman
Ms. Lepman is a Denver-based attorney specializing in Colorado family law. Ms. Lepman’s practice covers all aspects of divorce and family law including division of property, maintenance, child support, allocation of parenting time and decision-making, domestic violence, orders of protection, and adoption matters.
Ms. Lepman is committed to handling her client’s family law issues with compassion, creativity, and energy. She prides herself in listening attentively to client’s personal goals and working tirelessly for her clients.
Ms. Lepman grew up in the suburbs of Chicago. She graduated from the University of Miami, cum laude, in 2018 with a B.A. in History and minors in Exercise Physiology and Anthropology. She earned her Juris Doctor degree from UCLA School of Law in May, 2021. During law school, Ms. Lepman gained invaluable litigation experience as a judicial extern with the Honorable Rena Van Tine in the Cook County Law Division. She also began her training in family law as a student law clerk at prominent family law firms in Chicago and Denver.
When she is not in the office, Ms. Lepman enjoys reading, spending time outdoors, watching documentaries, and trying new restaurants around Denver.
- Member- Colorado Bar Association, Denver Bar Association, Colorado Women’s Bar
- Association, Young Lawyers Division, Colorado Bar Association Family Law Section
Education and Honors
- UCLA School of Law
- University of Miami
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship B.A., cum laude, in History with Minors in Exercise Physiology and Anthropology
- President’s Scholarship Recipient
- Gamma Sigma Alpha National Greek Academic Honors Society
- Dean’s List and Provost’s List
- President’s Honor Roll